marți, decembrie 02, 2003

A small step for men

Hey! My first post. So now I have a personal blog. Hmmm... it's starting to feel good.

Why did I start this? Wel... it all begin 24 years ago at my birth... Ok, ok I will telll you the short version, you insensitive clod! I've started because I wake up this morning with very low morale (hmm, I think it had something to do with the fact that I had to start another working day) and wishing very much to be able to drink my coffe on the beach on a tropical island. But I think I have to settle only with this blog for now. And with you. Don't throw me that 'hurt feelings' look - I don't even know you! Oh, so you leave now. Ok! Fine! I don't really need you. I can talk with myself. It's very nice this way... You've really left? Hello! Come back... Pleease?

Niciun comentariu: